The mission of Primary Care Plus is two-fold: the care and health of you and your family today and the care and health of you and your family tomorrow.
Our aim is to provide what we call the six C's of Primary Care Plus. To provide Courteous, Compassionate, Convenient, Caring, Cheerful, and Comprehensive patient-centered medical care. We want our patients to feel they are being viewed, as unique, whole people, with individual needs and expectations.
- We believe that God is the ultimate healer.
- We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe that health care is a team effort.
- We believe that individuals should be at the center of their health care team.
- We believe that your mind, body and spirit are not separate entities, but overlapping spheres, with you at the center.
- We believe in prevention and early detection of disease and that truly an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.
- We believe diet and exercise are essential to preventing disease.
- We believe we have a duty to provide you with education and resources to enable you to make life style and health care decisions that will optimize your well being.
- We will work with you to minimize your risk of developing disease and to detect disease at early stages.
- We believe in excellence in customer service.
- We have extended office hours, allowing you to schedule visits without missing work or school.
- When you are sick, we will make every effort to see you when you want to be seen.
- Our family is committed to providing an exceptional level of care to you and your family that will exceed your expectations.
Dr. Cheeks received his medical degree and completed his residency at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. While at Morehouse, he was awarded the Morehouse School of Medicine Family Medicine Scholarship and the Community Medicine and Preventative Medicine Preceptorship Award. He was also a student member of the Admissions Committee and the Presidential Search Committee. Dr. Cheeks is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), the Georgia Academy of Family Physicians (GAFP), and the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP). He is a ringside physician and member of the Georgia State Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Association and the USA Amateur Boxing Association. He enjoys movies, sports, and anything electronic.